Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Review Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

I was asked to try out Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure (Thanks, Influenster!). I Tried it out several times over the past few weeks, although sadly, only snapped one picture. My hands have been so dry this winter, I didnt feel "up to" taking tons of pictures.

The colors are lovely. I was sent 3 colors to test. #540 Jaded, #510 Pat on the back, #470 Red my lips as shown above. Red my lips is very very red. It goes on in 1-2 coats fully and has quite an eye popping sheen to it. Pat on the back is a lovely deep purple. I, personally, liked the light color it went on in the first coat but it was streaky and required 2 coats. At that point it comes out nearly plum/black. Still, lovely.

Unfortunately, my fave color of the 3, took MANY coats to reach saturation on the nail. Jaded took maybe 4-5 coats to not be streaky and be visible. It is a very translucent color. At full color saturation it is gorgeous.

The good news is, this polish dries very fast, even with 4-5 coats you wont end up with a gooey undrying mess like other brands. It will just take more patience & time that 1-2 coats.

The finish lasts pretty long, at least 24-48 hours with "mothers" hands (you know, washing dishes, cleaning, fixing things).

2 comments:

  1. It was a great post! I love your products photos and also like your review writing style.
    Also can try my wool pea coat women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wholesale7 is investing lots of money on the quality control system, every wholesale fashion shoes from them needs to be inspected for 3 times at least and differ from most of the manufacturers who randomly check the goods, Wholesale7 is offering 100% products inspection to make sure every piece of wholesale electronics meet the quality standard.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails