Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Review Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

I was asked to try out Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure (Thanks, Influenster!). I Tried it out several times over the past few weeks, although sadly, only snapped one picture. My hands have been so dry this winter, I didnt feel "up to" taking tons of pictures.

The colors are lovely. I was sent 3 colors to test. #540 Jaded, #510 Pat on the back, #470 Red my lips as shown above. Red my lips is very very red. It goes on in 1-2 coats fully and has quite an eye popping sheen to it. Pat on the back is a lovely deep purple. I, personally, liked the light color it went on in the first coat but it was streaky and required 2 coats. At that point it comes out nearly plum/black. Still, lovely.

Unfortunately, my fave color of the 3, took MANY coats to reach saturation on the nail. Jaded took maybe 4-5 coats to not be streaky and be visible. It is a very translucent color. At full color saturation it is gorgeous.

The good news is, this polish dries very fast, even with 4-5 coats you wont end up with a gooey undrying mess like other brands. It will just take more patience & time that 1-2 coats.

The finish lasts pretty long, at least 24-48 hours with "mothers" hands (you know, washing dishes, cleaning, fixing things).

1 comment:

  1. It was a great post! I love your products photos and also like your review writing style.
    Also can try my wool pea coat women

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails