Thursday, December 29, 2011

Need New Years Nails? Try imPRESS Press-on Manicure

I've been sick for a month. No kidding! I have no energy to do anything, but I have to be involved with my family for the Holidays. I had to get creative for Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New years for my nails. Something that required NO energy. It's not my usual thing, I like to go all out.
I was given the chance to try imPRESS nails, which are fancy press ons. They are quite nice, for what they are. I do not like the feeling of press ons, but they got the job done. Plus, they come in some toned down colors, or crazy designs. Perfect for New years! Unfortunately, I didn't snap photos of my nails on Christmas, but they looked pretty natural. In a pinch, it's better than bare nails. Just like any press on, you have to be careful, something I am not good at. I couldn't stand it after awhile and ripped them off. If you're used to stick ons, you should try these though.
They come in these cute little packages that look like a nail polish bottle. You can try them out yourself with a $1 off coupon that can be printed from imPRESS Manicure.com in the bottom right hand corner.

My biggest tip? Size it on your fingers first, have a file ready to adjust the sides to the perfect size. Oversized press on nails will look REALLY FAKE if not perfect.
Thank you to Influenster for sending me these to try out! This doesn't change my opinion.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really want to try these, they're so interesting! Thanks for posting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!
    Please visit my blog too, I just opened it and it's about NAIL ARTS!
    http://saranail.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this. You may like this one: http://www.buyincoins.com/item/1434.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails