Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Toe Nail Designs

So I realized I left my whole mani kit at my dads last week. Luckily, I had some back photos that helped me get by. I'm going to be picking up the kit on Friday, yay. Basically, it has everything I need (cuticle creams, clippers, polishes, nail art stuff).

One of my back designs I was saving for later was again another toe french. This time, with white tips (oh white polish why do you curse me!) I used OPI Nail Polish Alpine Snow
.

For the artsy stuff I used nail art items from Viva La Nails which were given to me for review.

nail designs,nail polish blog,french manicure,french pedicure


The cool star sparkles are actually "Dazzlers", and the pictures do it no justice. When they capture the right lighting they shine back beautifully. The only downside is they are thicker than most glitter.
It requires a few good top coats to seal them in so they don't snag off.

nail designs,nail polish blog,french manicure,french pedicure


The bottom flower design is from their white nail stickers collection. They're also thick, and kind of like a foam. A real pain to put topcoat over. I suppose the only good thing is they give a 3D effect, AND theres some silvery sparkly spots on it, so it's not just white. Still, if ordering I'd probably pass.

I promise, new nail stuff up here monday and no toes!

1 comment:

  1. ...but I like toes...well toe nail designs, not anything weird. ;) These are super cute, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails