Tuesday, August 3, 2010

O.P.I. review and Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick compact

Bobbi makeup shimmer brick


Im so excited; Getcha Nails Did posted a link on her blog to me in her "New Blogs on the Block" and I've gotten quite a few more followers. Thank you SO much!

I decided to do TWO golden make up swatches with reviews today. Especially after bashing my Aunt-in-law Bobbi Brown on her polish. (Again, sorry! I was just being honest). Read further to see how I felt about the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in gold.

Firstly, I started with the O.P.I. nail polish in Glamour & Glitz. Its a nice golden color with brown hues. I like it, but I'm not crazy about it. I usually love O.P.I. polish with one drawback : They never dry fast enough. It's one reason I avoid O.P.I.

Second I tried Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Gold. Its a nice big brick of several hues of gold. All mixed together it comes out the color of pure gold. I'm a big fan of bricks because if I want I can pick the overall color or any swatch in between. The shimmer goes on slightly sheer, and even for my pale-ness isn't good for like a bronzed look. However, it adds a lot of sparkle and gold tones to my skin which is nice. It's also great for eye shadow. LOVE IT! Bobbi's Shimmer Bricks come in a variety of colors and retail for about $38.
Gold shimmer is unfortunately Limited Edition and discontinued. I have two of these, one never used and may end up using it for a future giveaway. Much more Bobbi makeup reviews to come I hope.

Bobbi makeup

Are you feeling Golden today? What other colors of mail polish would you like to see me review? What about other Bobbi Brown Products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails