Tuesday, August 31, 2010

O.P.I. $3.83 at C.B. Sullivan

Know a professional? C.B. Sullivan is doing their customer appreciation day Sunday Sept 19 and Monday Sept 20. O.P.I. nail polishes (all of them) will be $3.83 each. I don't know about you gals, but if you're paying up to $9 a bottle then this is a great deal.

OPI lacquer CB sullivan

C.B. Sullivan is a company located in New England and only shoppable with a professional license. You can however go in with someone who has a license and shop with them. I frequently bring family or friends with me so I know it can be done. Although your mileage might vary.

They will also have a ton of other deals going on these two days, up to %70 off. I checked over the flier and saw Farouk Biosilk irons for $19.87, CND cuticle away for $4.50 Seche Vite top coat for $3.95, and my favorite Chi Shine infusion spray for $6.49

It's possible to shop online, if you're willing to go the extra mile and fax a copy of your license to them.
Related Posts with Thumbnails