Friday, August 13, 2010

Vanessa Hudgens mani pedi improved.

Vanessa Hudgens has been sporting this great look pairing separate polishes on her hands and toes yet still bringing it together by matching one nail to her pedicure. Glamour magazine spotted this cute look.
I decided to try it out, but with Konad nail art!

Konad design with wet n wild polish and e.l.f.

I used Wet N' Wild precious Metals in Steel polish with E.L.F. Polish in Royal Plum. I also used Konad special polish in blue.

Wet N wild polish with Konad design

To pair it all better I used Wet N Wild Steel on my Royal purple nails which stamped surprisingly well.

E.L.F. nail polish with konad

I used the following image plates for the Konad designs: Konad image plate m2, Konad knock-off, also called "fauxnad" image plates m72 and m36. I believe these are GCOCL brand but I haven't really looked into it yet.

If you use the fauxnads be sure to double scrape, they seem to pool Konad polishes so can come out really sloppy.

So what do you think, beauty YAY or beauty FLOP?
Related Posts with Thumbnails