Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another Award Ceremony

Given to me by 99% There


Rules:
  • Thank and link back the giver of the award
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Pass it along to 15 other bloggers
  • Contact them and let them know you love 'em
7things 
  1. I'm a bit of a control freak sometimes
  2. I have slight OCD, it drives me batty when I can't clean everything perfectly. Or when I take a picture of my nails and its messy but I've repainted them 7 times over several hours and I need to post NOW.
  3. Sometimes, I let my daughter have ice cream for breakfast! Some battles are lost to win the war.
  4. I don't like to drink, and do it maybe once every 3-6 months. I always regret it after even though I've never been hungover.
  5. I have a second blog I recently started... On being a mommy. I hope to fill it with stories and witty humor.
  6. I'm not so sure I want to marry, even though I dream about a wedding. I do want to spend my life with the hubby.
  7. I get gift cards for Christmas, and don't end up using them for at least 10 months. I hate gift cards!

Who I am passing this award onto. I'm going to try avoiding double awarding from the sunshine award, although I have blogs I REALLY like.

A Grown Up In Training (My sisters humor blog)
Mail Order Cook (quick easy recipes)

Related Posts with Thumbnails