Friday, September 17, 2010

E.L.F. Nail Polish Swatch Sunset

Sorry it's been a slow week. I must be stressed much more than I think over the sinking bed because I landed in the E.R. on Saturday night with chest pain and heart palpitations. I think everything's O.K. but I have to follow up. As you can imagine, I haven't been feeling well enough to paint my nails as much.

Last night was good enough to give it a try. So I did a quick swatch and snapped some pictures as best I could. I realized after the pinky looks distorted but it looked beautiful actually on my nails. 

E.L.F. Polish Sunset

E.L.F. Sunset nail polish is a beautiful deep pink color. Not something I'd associate with the name "Sunset". I guess I envision a different time of the evening (orangey-pinks).

 It's still a beautiful color, and application was so easy. Most of my ELF colors dry super fast, and this one is no exception. By the time I finished my pink the thumb was completely dry. I finished with Sally Hansen hard as nails UV top coat.

I've been trying out Blogger's compose instead of edit HTML. So if you notice any issues with the posts, let me know.
Related Posts with Thumbnails