Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sunshine Award Tag You're It!

Karen D of Frazzle and Anipolish tagged me earlier this week, but I've been feeling not so well so I waited to post it until I felt better.

Award

The rules for this award:
1. Post the image on your blog
2. Link the blogger who gave it to you
3. Pass it on to 12 other bloggers
4. Link those 12 bloggers
5. Let them know you've tagged them by commenting on their blog


Portrait Of Mai What can I say? I love Mai already. She leaves little comments on most of my posts. She's absolutely adorable. And her blog is cute!

Bella Gets Real a fashion blogger. I really like her sense of style, her cute pictures, and her wit. Quote from her blog "Why did I picture Cosmos in mini glasses?"

Magic Maid So I love love love her nails. They're so beautiful. She's really a sweety too.

Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes First, she's a doll. She's been really nice to me. Also, she posts nail polishes I'd like to see and purchase. You know, not just $10+ bottles. She also posts the retail price so I'm not surprised when I go shopping, which is something I should do more often.

Almost Never Without Nail Polish A Swedish blog. I love the hand painted designs. She doesn't have many followers, but its definitely a must read (if google translator works for you)

Getcha Nails Did So she hasn't been posting lately due to a computer issue and a sick puppy. However, I love her blog and I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for a new post.

Cel's Deco Nails I wont lie, I have a sweet spot for anything Japanese. Well... Almost - Cow tongue ice cream is near the bottom of my list. But Cel features some Japanese nail art that is to die for!

Also Known As A big inspiration and she has really pretty polish.

Hyperbole and a half Not a beauty blog but a comedy. Any time I need to smile, this is where I go. I've probably read all of her posts. Now almost every time I type "alot" I now get pictures of her Alot monster running through my head.

The Nailphile Im not sure its just me, but her blog seems to come out sort of discombobulated on my computer. However, I still love it. The polishes she uses are amazing(check out the Khaki Chanel color!)

I'm leaving the last two spots open to whomever YOU would like to recommend. Tell me about some blogs I may not know about so I can add them to the list!
Related Posts with Thumbnails