Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Disney Preview


The three new M.A.C Lacquers
Bad Fairy, Formidable!, Mean & Green
M.A.C teams up with Disney together are releasing their Villain collection September 30th 2010. Check out some of these new nail polishes. I'm really loving the color and I will probably be at my MAC counter first thing Saturday to pick up Bad Fairy, if not all three.

M.A.C. 2010 Venomous Villains lacquers and makeup



Mean and Green
Bad Fairy
Formidable!

I've read from several sources their are Orly matches for all except Bad Fairy. Which of course saves you a few dollars over the $13 a bottle M.A.C. Price. I just hope these don't stain my nails like Earthly Harmony did! I still can't remove the stain.

You decide, is MAC worth the extra bucks?



Related Posts with Thumbnails