Wednesday, October 13, 2010

M.A.C. Bad Fairy Konad nail art on O.P.I. Alpine Snow

I was planning on doing another swatch of O.P.I. Burlesque today, however, I really wanted to do some nail art stamping. So I went with what I wanted to do rather than what I SHOULD be doing. hehe.

I started with 3 coats of O.P.I. Alpine Snow. It's a pure white color with very good coverage. It did take 3 coats for decent coverage, but they dried well. Each coat of nail polish didn't have to be thick.

O.P.I. Alpine Snow base
M.A.C. Bad Fairy
Konad Nail Art Plate M54
I did the nail art using Konad stamping plate M54 and M.A.C. Bad Fairy from the Venomous Villains collection. It is not the easiest polish to stamp with as it's very sheer. But It created a beautiful dainty image on the nails. It looks splotchy close up, but I assure you its not. If you decide to stamp with Bad Fairy then I'd suggest double scraping the plate and hoping for the best. It slightly shows up on the dark pink stampers so you can get an idea of placement.

Flower Nail Art
Tomorrow, hopefully, I shall go back to the Burlesque Swatches.

On a side note, I'm trying to rebuild my Blogroll list. If you'd like to exchange blog roll links please email me or comment.
Related Posts with Thumbnails