Tuesday, October 26, 2010

M.A.C. Venomous Villains Nail Polish Brush

When I posted my reviews on M.A.C. Venomous Villains nail polish collection I mentioned the faulty brushes on both Mean & Green and Bad Fairy. They were formed odd, and there was curled fibers on the brush. Making it VERY hard to paint. I had read I wasn't the only person with the issue so I contacted M.A.C. by e-mail  to let them know of the problem. It took a few days for a reply by e-mail so heads up. Calling is the best option.

They asked me to call their customer service number. I got to speak to the original service rep from my e-mail and she was very very sweet. She explained that their quality department will be informed of the issue and I gave her the batch numbers for the problem polishes. She asked if I'd like to exchange my polishes(for other colors most likely). I explained how I had a hard time finding them in the first place, and I knew I wouldn't be able to exchange them locally for the same colors. I told her I'd rather keep the polishes as is then exchange for other colors as I REALLY love the colors. (cont. below)

Formidable
Mean & Green
Bad Fairy

She was trying to figure out how to help me as they (M.A.C.) do not make individual replacement nail polish brushes. The main company was also out of the colors so they could also not exchange the bottles.

She then offered a solution which was above and beyond what I had anticipated (it was my main concern just to inform them). She said she was going to send me M.A.C. overlacquer so I can swap the brushes. I was extremely happy to say the least! I give M.A.C. customer support an easy A+ and my awesome rep also gets creativity points.

So if you had problems with the Venomous Villains collection brushes there is a solution. The U.S. customer service number is 1-800-588-0070
Related Posts with Thumbnails