Monday, October 18, 2010

O.P.I. What's With The Cattiude?

I promised a Monday blog post! Sorry for the delay, I had lot's of errands.
I know its behind the times, but I fell in LOVE with What's With The Cattitude? at the store. It's from O.P.I. Shrek Forever After collection. It reminds me of blue skies and perfect days. Since the cold weather and clouds have been rolling in here I've been needing some blue skies and sunshine. What's With The Cattitude? was the perfect way to lift my spirit for the time being.

O.P.I. What's with the cattitude
O.P.I. What's With The Cattitude

I wanted to start with a swatch and review before I moved onto Konad features with it. I can tell it's going to be one of my fave colors. I almost grabbed others from the Shrek Collection but didn't. I'll save for those for later, as they're pretty spring colors.

O.P.I. Nail Lacquer Shrek Forever After What's With The Cattitude review


The color is mid light blue, like robin eggs. It did take 3 coats of polish for full coverage. It's a creme color, so it's void of any sparkle. Which I love. I'm not usually a blue nail polish fan, but this color is out of this world. It's also very very shiny even without a top coat. It also sort of reminds me of Tiffany & Co blue, although without a box next to me I can't compare for sure.

O.P.I. What's With The Cattitude Nail Polish Swatch


The colors from the Shrek Forever After collection should be readily available at any O.P.I. retailer. It's new enough that most still carry it, but old enough that the sold-out rush is long gone. I've even seen it at Stop & Shop, however, it was $9 a bottle! I got it at C.B. Sullivan for about $3.50-$4 for licensed tech's. I'm sure you could also find it on E-Bay or Amazon quite easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails