Tuesday, October 12, 2010

O.P.I. Burlesque Take The Stage

Here in New England it's beginning to feel like fall. The perfect color to match the season? O.P.I. Burlesque collection "Take The Stage" for the Holiday 2010 season. It's a beautiful harvest orange. It just reminds me of fall leaves, pumpkins, and Halloween.

O.P.I.
Burlesque Collection
Take The Stage
Winter 2010
I tried some fun Konad and GCOCL halloween stamps in black after, but I totally messed them up. I'll try again soon in the coming days. I wish I had some stamps of leaves. I took the picture with a miscellaneous O.P.I. bottle as the bottle I have is a mini teaser edition. If you really want this nail polish I'd highly suggest buying full size. It's very hard to control the mini bottle brushes.

O.P.I. Burlesque Take The Stage
It took only 2 coats for full coverage, and that always make me a much happier person. I really dislike nail polish that take more than 2 coats for coverage.

O.P.I. Take The Stage
The pictures do not do the shine justice. It's a deep orange with a lot of shine and sparkle. Exactly the same hue as one would envision for Halloween.

Speaking of Halloween... I'm getting all excited for trick or treating. My daughter already has her costume (she wants to be a ninja). The hubby and I are deciding where would be best to take her. What do you plan on doing for Halloween?
Related Posts with Thumbnails